Search for atmospheres
My ambient mixer sound for crucible Act1 scene 2
- Soft Wind - I chose to use this sound because this small scene has a very creepy and mysterious vibe to it. I felt like the wind in the background would help to set the mood more.
- Branches Rubbing - I used this sound because again this is a very mysterious scene that's going on. Usually when the wind blows during a creepy or mysterious scene in a movie or show there are trees or a few trees around and you hear the trees rustling or rubbing against each other. This also help to set the mood of this scene.
- Creaking - I used the creaking sound I imagine in this scene the character would be walking around, typically in circles of anxiety. So I just imagine the house and it must be old so the floors aren't the best. I imagine the floor to be made of wood and when you walk around it would creak.
- Crickets - In this scene, from the dialogue, this seems like the kind of scene that would be in the night time. So in the night you always here crickets. Typically they are everywhere in the night time and you always hear them chirping.
- Footsteps - I used this sound because in this scene I believe that they characters would be taking small steps around out of anxiety or nervousness. So we would hear the footsteps on a wooden floor is what I imagine in this scene.
- Horse Walking - I chose this sound because in the time period of THE CRUCIBLE people would use carriages and horses or oxen would pull the cars. I would imagine that even though it's nighttime people would still be going around or the horses would be prancing around in the farm and you would still be able to hear them.
- Slow Drip - I chose this sound because before the scene it said in the script that John Proctor had washed his hands earlier and so I thought in the background it would add more of a mood to the story and it would make sense in the context of the story.
- Whispering - Finally I added this sound because since this story is talking of witchcraft and the devil so I believed it would be appropriate to add some spirit like whispers in the background to add more of a creepy vibe and it would make sense in the context of this story.
Comments for "ALEXA_P_CRUCIBLE1"
License details for "ALEXA_P_CRUCIBLE1"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Horse Walking by Arnaud Coutancier via http://freesound.org +)
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Creaking Floor by https://freesound.org +)
- whispering norwegians by panfilo__ +)
- Slow drip by scriptique +)
- Crickets by Sound Effects +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)