Search for atmospheres
Stay on the trail....
Afternoon in Du Weldenvarden
An afternoon walk through the enchanted forest of Du Weldenvarden. It is said that the great elven citadel, Ellesméra is hidden in these woods, and if you listen closely, you may hear a dragon roar from above the thick forest canopy. A small stream trickles through the trees to your right, its waters shimmering coppery-green in the faint sunlight. The light is strange here, sending shadows dancing across the trail that look almost human.... It's better not to investigate though, everyone says it. Stay on the trail, nobody who left it has ever come back....
Comments for "Afternoon in Du Weldenvarden"
License details for "Afternoon in Du Weldenvarden"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- andean flute melody by *)
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Celtic Harp Loop by Jennifer Van Der Harten +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Woodland Stream by planetmonkey FreeSound +)
- Walking through forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Dragon roar by skyrim +)
- Small Crowd Chatter by snakebarney from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license