Search for atmospheres
Inspired by "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern
A Walk in The Night Circus
Inside Le Cirque des Rêves, a brisk wind carrying the smells of cinnamon and carmel gently rustles the tents. You'll sip the famous Le Cirque des Rêves cider as you walk through the circus in search of your favorite tent. You can feel the magic in the crisp night air.
Comments for "A Walk in The Night Circus"
License details for "A Walk in The Night Circus"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- crackelsss by blue box +)
- Umbrella flapping in the wind by By BenBonCan from www.freesound.org +)
- outdoor applause by by wim - freesound.org +)
- fire cracking by dobroide +)
- Wind3 by Evilface38 +)
- Footsteps on Gravel by revolt2563 fromhttp://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- Turkish Tavern Music 2 by Xserra from http://freesound.org +)