Search for atmospheres
Welcome to First Beach!
A Walk in La Push [Twilight]
Ever wondered what it’s like to take a walk in La Push? Sit back and listen to waves crashing, soft rain and footsteps on wet sand! Maybe, if you listen close enough, you will even be able to hear the occasional wolf howling. Better zip your jacket up though, a storm is coming!
Best listened to with headphones!
Comments for "A Walk in La Push [Twilight]"
License details for "A Walk in La Push [Twilight]"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- waves crashing by *)
- Running on Gravel 2 by bevangoldswain on freesound.org +)
- Raining by E.L.C. +)
- Bag zip by freesound +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Fog Horn Distant by SoundFX +)
- Rumblings of Thunder by Techienanna from http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps on sand by Tomlija from freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license