Search for atmospheres
Rainy Day in A.Z Fell's Rare Bookstore
A Miserable Day in A.Z Fell's
It's a miserable day out. In fact, there have been quite a few miserable days lately, 5 to be exact, since the last pleasant day. You find yourself sitting in a cozy, yet rather dated, Victorian armchair in a corner bookstore full of rare and otherwise 'dated' books. The owner of this store is minding his own, and doesn't pay much mind to your presence. The smell of tea, wet earth, and dusty books illuminate the atmosphere ever so calmly, and you begin to drift away behind your book. To the sound of the grandfather clock, you drift further and further and furthermore away.
Comments for "A Miserable Day in A.Z Fell's "
License details for "A Miserable Day in A.Z Fell's "
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Library Ambience by blouhond from http://freesound.org +)
- grandfather clock nk by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Sonata no. 1 in Fm, Op 2 no.1 by https://musopen.org/music/performer/paul-pitman/ +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- Forest Morning Rain by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Vinyl Crackle by Spoiled Coffee +)
- Stirring Coffee by squashy555 +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)