Search for atmospheres
A Drive with Crowley
A Drive With Crowley
It's late. You promised yourself you wouldn't get into trouble, no, you promised 'Aziraphale' you wouldn't get into trouble, and you have. If it wasn't for Crowely and his stupid 'Freddie Mercury-possessed' car, you'd be dead by now. Thankfully, he was in the area. Headlights of other motorists blur past like stars being stretched in some sort of warp-drive state, and you awkwardly fiddle with the radio dials to find something to break the silence. You prey it's something 'not' in the voice of Beelzebub...or Freddie.
There's going to be hell to pay, you just know it.
Comments for "A Drive With Crowley"
License details for "A Drive With Crowley"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car Horn by 3863 from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Radio on/off by Bartol +)
- male sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- Queen Somebody to Love by Freddie Mercury - Queen. Licensed to UMG, Believe Music (on behalf of Island Records) +)
- Car Engine Rumble by Freesound.org +)
- Light Traffic by malupeeters from http://freesound.org +)
- car driving interior by squareal freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license