Search for atmospheres
A normal morning at Camp Half-Blood
A Day at Half-Blood Hill
The typical sounds of Camp Half-Blood. There are demigods training with swords and bows, satyrs and centaurs roaming around, and the distant sound of waves. Every so often a growl of one of the many beasts stocked in the forest can be heard. A normal day for a demigod.
Comments for "A Day at Half-Blood Hill"
License details for "A Day at Half-Blood Hill"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sword battle simple by freefire66 from http://freesound.org +)
- Arrow hit 1 by http://www.universal-soundbank.com/ +)
- Beast Growl by https://www.freesound.org/people/Jaylew1987/ +)
- BeachWaves2-FS by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Morning Forest by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Teenagers chatting by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- horse_clip_clopping_downhill by swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)