Search for atmospheres
Writting Forbidden Words in 1984
1984: Winston Smith Writes
We sit with quiet breath. We know they can hear anything. But we desperately need to feel that we are leaving something for those who come. War wages outside, it changes every month who we're fighting, we're not even sure there is a real war going on. But we must leave something for someone to find...sometime. "To the past, or to the future. To an age when thought is free. From the Age of Big Brother, from the Age of the Thought Police, from a dead man... greetings."
Comments for "1984: Winston Smith Writes"
License details for "1984: Winston Smith Writes"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Battlefield ambience by By Justkiddink - www.freesound.org +)
- coughing man by Cauespirolla +)
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Radio Conversation by Radio from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)