Search for atmospheres
The Most Dangerous Game
"The Most Dangerous Game"
In the short story "The Most Dangerous Game" by Richard Connell, Rainsford is running and hiding in the jungle trying to escape General Zaroff this is the reason I put in heavy breathing. Rainsford is in a tree according to these sentences in the story "The baying of the hounds drew nearer, then still nearer, nearer, ever nearer. On a ridge Rainsford climbed a tree. Down a watercourse, not a quarter of a mile away, he could see the bush moving." This is also why I put in the sound of leaves moving. I put dogs barking in the background because General Zaroff is using hounds to hunt for Rainsford. I put the sound of waves crashing because in this line of the text it said that they are on an island "OFF THERE to the right--somewhere--is a large island," said Whitney." It's rather a mystery--" "
Comments for ""The Most Dangerous Game""
License details for ""The Most Dangerous Game""
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- rustling leaves Lundby forest by Agnese Priekule +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Forest Night by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjjojjUn0bk +)
- Heavy breathing by jacdutoit +)
- Walking through forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Dog Barking by youtube.com +)